Sunday, October 17, 2010

Peterson Farms







One of my favorite things about being back in Oregon is visiting pumpkin patches in the fall. I love this season; leaves crunching, orange everything(it is my favorite color), apples, pumpkins, crisp mornings and the anticipation of spending time with family.

Our first year back we took Bronson to Peterson Farms on Glencoe Road. This is a charming farm. They have a great country store, free hayrides, tasty cider and a hay maze that is perfect for the younger set.

Where:4800 NW Glencoe Road
503-640-5649
When: Oct 20-21 and Oct 27-28

This week I will be profiling different pumpkin patches in the area. If you have a picture of one of your kiddos wearing a pumpkin hat I have made, I would love to see it! Please leave comments letting me know your family's favorite spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment