Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lots Going on this Weekend

It has been a really long time since I posted! Now that I am working more I haven't been making my weekly list of events. I am so glad I have friends who are willing to help me out. My friend Sara sent me an email with some fun stuff, I hope you enjoy!



Always a good idea to call your local store to confirm participation!

The Home Depot - Saturday 9am-Noon, Free "How-to Workshop": build a Holiday Picture Frame.

Lowes Build and Grow - Saturday 10am-Noon, Free: Kids build part one of 3 train kit.

Toys R Us - Saturday Noon-3pm, Bring your camera and take pictures with Santa and Geoffrey. Enjoy story time (How the Grinch Stole Christmas) and Decorate your own Gingerbread cookie. Plus, Receive FREE giveaways!

Borders - Sunday 3pm, Hanukkah Celebration - stories, sing alongs, games, and more!

Bass Pro Shop - Saturday & Sunday, see website for times, Santa's Wonderland: crafts, photo, games & activities.


Michaels - Saturday, The Knack Free Family Events: Finger Knit Scarf from 10-11am and Reindeer Ornament from 11am-Noon. Sunday, Make-it Take-it Events - 1-2pm: Duck Tape Luggage Tag, 2-3pm Tree Ornament.

Walmart Event Finder - enter your zip code to see what is going on in your area.

Bank of America is hosting a Museums On Us day December 4th & 5th. If you are a Bank of America cardholder you can take advantage of this awesome deal! There are over 100 locations across the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment